• Knowledge of all applicable FCC rules and regulations.
• Computer literacy in applicable programs (Automation Software, Adobe Audition, etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to relate to the audience and have a strong listener interaction on air and online.
• Excellent public speaking skills and ability to interact with listeners and clients in a public setting.
• Excellent problem-solving and prioritizing skills.
• Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels.
• Ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines.
• Skilled in operation of control board, remote broadcasting, and other related production equipment.
• Must be creative and innovative with a strong work ethic.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and fully insured vehicle.